NCGTA Squad Camps are special sessions run during school holidays, open to all of our Squad Gymnasts, including Flexi Squad.
NCGTA Squad Camps are run through selected School breaks. These Camps are ONLY for NCGTA Squad gymnasts.
These sessions will extend learning, fine tune existing skills and teach new skills on all apparatus . It is also a chance to work with other Squad gymnasts, and create a wonderful, fun, team spirit in the gymnasium!
- Team competition
- Team Games
- Small groups with a coach
- Individual skills challenge
- Gymnastics quiz
- Learning new skills
- Team building among all squad groups
- A Camp T-Shirt to all Camp attendees
We are excited to announce our October Half Term Squad Camp. This will be a fun camp and has got a great timetable:
WARM UP GAMES
– Gymnasts put into teams
– Team games (races, obstacle course etc) – points go towards team total
– Work through their individual skill challenge, this score with go towards their team total and their individual challenge score
– Half hour on each piece
– Work in their normal groups
LUNCH + QUIZ
– In their teams for quizzes!
TRAINING SESSION/SKILLS CHALLENGE
– Work in usual groups, can use this time to work on skills challenge if they have time left.
AWARDS & PLAY
– Highest Scoring Team
– Highest Scoring Individual (Boys)
– Highest Scoring Individual (Girls)
– Coaches Choice (hard work/good attitude/helpful/kind etc)
This camp is purely for NCGTA Squad Gymnasts.
The day will run:
9.00am – 3.00pm
Monday 26th October 2020
£35 for the day, including Camp T-Shirt
Places on the Squad Camps are limited, so it is important to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the booking link below, selecting 26th October 2020